Westpam Africa has more than 5 years experience in supply of flowers and fresh farm products.
We supply to Hotels in East Africa, Europe and Middle East and are now looking for clients in the U.S.A.
Our flowers and farm products are grown in eco-friendly, sustainable farms. We cut only what we export- so we don't waste.
Our farms avoid pesticides as much as possible, especially non-natural chemicals.
Beneficiaries are often used instead of any chemical treatment; for example ladybugs eat aphids, which eat roses.
We adamantly believe that the most beautiful flowers are those that are grown with care and respect, by farmers who are cared for and respected.
We specialize in distribution of flowers and farm products from very highly reputable growers in Kenya.
Our suppliers are certified and accredited by various bodies governing flower and food growing.
Our partner farms provide services like living wages, childcare, healthcare, and adult education for their workers.
- After harvesting, the first quality flowers and fresh produce are properly hand packed in well ventilated cartons for transportation.
- Then they are transported in vans / airplanes fitted with cold room facility to the international airport for export.
- At the airport we have specialized cold room facilities to keep the flowers and farm produce fresh.
- From Nairobi airport the flowers are shipped to their destination by air with airplanes fitted with cold room facility.
- Once at the destination port, we arrange for the flowers and farm produce to be stored in a cold room until the importer clears them from customs.
Product Available for Export:
We export a variety of flowers including but not limited to:
- Gerbera Daisies
We also export a variety of vegetables including but not limited to:
- Tuber crops such as carrots, beetroots, arrow roots and potatoes
- Beans, etc
We also export a variety of fruits including but not limited to:
- Pawpaws, etc
Contact us for more details!